[GE users] looking for feedback: new web interface to qstat based on XML to HTML transform

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 03:17:41 BST 2005

Hi Chris,

I am getting a blank page, is it because of the
SGE6.0u3 segfault bug? And, why does one segfault
cause the page to go blank, shouldn't qstat be called
once in a while?

I am traveling till end of this week. I can reproduce
another problem you send to the dev list last week. I
will take a look at it if no one else is available to
debug it.

 -Ron

http://scripps.bos.bioteam.net/xml-qstat/ss-qstat.cgi

http://mail.yahoo.com