[GE users] looking for feedback: new web interface to qstat based on XML to HTML transform

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue Apr 26 03:53:35 BST 2005

FWIW:  the web interface to the old 5.3 qstat is still available at
http://downloads.scalableinformatics.com/downloads/GridEngine/webqstat-0.11.tar.gz

basic/simple CGI, nothing fancy, easy to extend.

Kudos to Chris for getting a real  XSLT/XML  bit going.  Been thinking
about that for a while, just never had time.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com