[GE users] "Browse this thread" problems on gridengine.sunsource.net?

Thomas Dehn - PTS Software Engineer Thomas.Dehn at Sun.COM
Tue Apr 26 11:40:19 BST 2005

Should be the references header.

Taking your mail as an example:

<Pine.SOC.4.62.0504260908090.11554 at sr-ergb01-01>
<426E110E.3030505 at anydata.co.uk>

Here, <426E110E.3030505 at anydata.co.uk> is the
message-id of Fred's mail. Thats how the system knows
your mail is a response to Fred's mail, and that
<20050425174629.43421.qmail at web41109.mail.yahoo.com> and
<Pine.SOC.4.62.0504260908090.11554 at sr-ergb01-01> are
further messages in the same thread - regardless
of subject.

With kind regards,

Thomas Dehn

Thomas Dehn                     Tel: (+49 89) 46008 2856
PTS Software Engineer		Fax: (+49 89) 46008 2777
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Mobile:
Sonnenallee 1                   mailto: thomas.dehn at sun.com
D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten   http://www.sun.de