[GE users] "Browse this thread" problems on gridengine.sunsource.net?

Fred L Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 12:07:48 BST 2005

Hi Thomas,

I couldn't see the 'references' field in your email, it appears that
dtmail is also stripping off the references field :-( As far as the ge
archive is concerned, before sending this reply, your reply was in a
thread of its own :-((

Perhaps collabnet might be able to shed more light on this.

John,
I guess the lesson to learn here is that "Browse this thread" cannot be
relied upon to give you everything for that thread and nothing but that
thread!

Cheers
f.