[GE users] looking for feedback: new web interface to qstat based on XML to HTML transform

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at Group-W-Inc.com
Tue Apr 26 13:45:37 BST 2005

Chris,

This interface would be quite useful to us.  Our user community would be
much more comfortable with a browser interface than the qmon GUI (which
I prefer).  Thanks for your hard work.

Dan