[GE users] looking for feedback: new web interface to qstat based on XML to HTML transform

Vladimir Vuksan vlists at veus.hr
Tue Apr 26 15:03:21 BST 2005

Dan Gruhn wrote:

The temporary URL is here:

http://scripps.bos.bioteam.net/xml-qstat/ss-qstat.cgi

Tested with: Mozilla, Firefox (Mac & Win) & Safari on OS X

** will not work with IE / Internet Explorer **

I'm looking for:

-- Trying to understand if this may be useful enough to others that I
should spend the time to document it up and package it as a standalone
project. Right now a version of this stuff will be used for my own
professional and personal work.  Comments on the overall
utility/usefulness along with suggestions for features or improvements
would be welcome.

I think this is absolutely wonderful. I have worked on my own project that used
simple qstat and parsing but this is far superior and far better looking :-). I
would urge you to package it up.

Vladimir