[GE users] GridEngine v5.3p1 eating too much memory

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Apr 27 12:14:38 BST 2005

Hi Hobbs,

for 5.3p6 it's just to untar the archives in the correct location.
Details of doing it also without shutting down all jobs you can find here:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/install53patch.txt

For 6.0 many things changed, and you can avoid all the queues you need
for your cluster by the introduced cluster queues, but you will need a
full new installation.

Cheers - Reuti