[GE users] REMOTEHOST not set?

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Thu Apr 28 00:57:12 BST 2005

If sleep jobs also fail, then it looks like that the user's login script is
referencing this variable.

You can export it from the submit host. SGE doesn't explicitly set it, and
since it is not interactive, I am not sure what it should be...

The "right" way to fix it is to find out where it is from, and why it is
checking for this env.var.

Rayson