[GE users] problems with load sensor

Robert Griffiths Robert.Griffiths at mitsubishi-sec-intl.com
Thu Apr 28 14:44:20 BST 2005

Hey Andreas,

I have no problems running perl using SGE.

I have a master shell script (csh in this case) which contains a number of
setup lines, a line governing the main purpose of the script and a command
to run a perl script at the end to process the output.

When I developed this method, I had a problem with the (SGE-scheduled) shell
script being unable to find perl - it wasn't in $PATH. Could that be your
problem? I resolved it by putting #!/<The path to your version of>/perl at
the top of the perl script and that worked a treat.

Hope that works for you!

Cheers,

Rob