[GE users] This is not a qmaster host!

JONATHAN SELANDER S026655 at utb.hb.se
Thu Apr 28 16:51:43 BST 2005

Hello,

I had GE set up properly with a set of domains and hosts.  However, today i received information that the hostnames i had chosen for the master and nodes were inappropriate, so i needed to change them all. I first edited act_qmaster and /etc/hosts to the new qmaster hostname, but when i run the sgemaster init script, i get this error:

sge_qmaster didn't start!
This is not a qmaster host!
Please, check your act_qmaster file!

Which other file do i need to edit to make this work?

/Jonathan