[GE users] [ANNOUNCE] SGE Integration packages for Globus Toolkit 4 now available

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 09:37:24 BST 2005

First of all, thanks!!

And I have 2 questions for you:
1) Melvin sent to the list about the SGE-Globus
integration done by GTRC. That one is based on yours
with some bugs fixed, and new features added.

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=10807

Does your new version include his fixes?

2) Also, any chance we can get the integration into
the standard globus distribution on their webpage?

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com