[GE users] Re: unavailable nodes and loadleveling

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:09:25 BST 2005

Thanks Craig Tierney for the response.  I read it on the archive site;
somehow your message didn't make it into my inbox.  Anyway, The status
code was "au" and some "auE".  It turned out sge_execd wasn't running
on some of the execution nodes.

For load balancing, which are the relevant config parameters if I'm
trying to ensure no one node gets more than one job until all nodes
have at least one job?
--
Jiann-Ming Su