[GE users] Definitions

Fri Apr 29 16:26:21 BST 2005

Rayson was saying that a queue normally only has one job slot per CPU.
(See qconf -sq) If your queue only has two slots, then you can only run
two jobs on it.  If those two jobs don't use up the full CPUs, then too bad.
Essentially, you have to find the right balance between slots,
load_threshholds and load_adjustment.

Daniel