[GE users] [ANNOUNCE] SGE Integration packages for Globus Toolkit 4 now available

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at Group-W-Inc.com
Fri Apr 29 17:46:56 BST 2005

Melvin,

I'm quite interested in working with Globus once you folks get
synchronized.  Please let the list know when and where the consolidated
information becomes available.

Thanks,

Dan