[GE users] Cells, Queues , Complexes and access

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Apr 29 18:51:52 BST 2005

I kept some notes during the setup of a department-based functional
sharing scheme with Grid Engine 6.x - it allows you to carve up
resources on a percentage bases between groups of people (all of whom
get the full cluster when things are idle)

http://bioteam.net/dag/sge6-funct-share-dept.html

-chris