[GE users] free N1 GE??

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 03:39:24 GMT 2005

Yes, ARCo is now a free download, so is the GE Windows port.

Just go to:
http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/get.jsp

Check the check box for "Provisioning Software", and click Get
Download.

The only catch is that the version is N1 GE 6.0 update4, we may
need to wait for a few days (DanT said mid-dec) to get update 7.

 -Ron

--- Rayson Ho <rayrayson at gmail.com> wrote:
http://www.sun.com/smi/Press/sunflash/2005-11/sunflash.20051130.1.html

> Included at no cost in the new Solaris Enterprise System are:
>
> - The N1 Management Software including the Sun N1 System
> Manager, the
> Sun N1 Service Provisioning System, the Sun N1 Grid Engine;

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/