[GE users] free N1 GE??

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Fri Dec 2 08:47:14 GMT 2005

Hi,

as I said in a previous mail it's not supported (I mean: we from Sun say "it
working") to mix different versions/patch levels of Grid Engine modules.
Just to give an example: The ARCo installation routine uses files from the
"common" package - these might or might not work together when they are a
different patch levels.

Anyhow you cannot expect help (from the Sun guys in this forum) if you have
any questions or run into any problems with the non open source modules. Of
course anyone is welcome to use the open source community to discuss and ask
about the non-open source N1 Grid Engine modules.

Andy