[GE users] news on issues 1485 & 1740?

Tue Dec 6 12:24:48 GMT 2005

Martin,

They will not appear in u7.  We haven't made final decisions about u8
yet, but I would expect that at a minimum, the "recoverable" sessions,
as described in 1740, will be included.  1485, 1903, and fully
persistent sessions are harder problems to solve.  I will be
campaigning, however, that these three issues get addessed as soon as
possible.  (1485 and 1740 are P2's, so we need to do something about them!)

Daniel

Martín Sarachu wrote On 12/06/05 12:51,:

>Hi,
>
>are there any news about issues 1485 & 1740 (persistent DRMAA sessions)? Will
>they be fixed in next release?
>Thanks!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Martin

*        Daniel Templeton   UMPK18 x83749         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
*   An "intellectual" is a man who takes more     *
* words than he needs to say more than he knows.  *
*                       -Dwight D. Eisenhower     *