[GE users] qrsh, openssh & hanging jobs

Tue Dec 6 19:26:49 GMT 2005

Kirk,

I think it's the nature of the beast.  The folks who are likely to be
interested in security are likely to be running N1GE, i.e. the supported
version.  There has been discussion on the topic, but it's so far been
internal.

It is a very odd issue, and it took quite a while to pin it down to
where we could determine what was going wrong.  I still don't really
understand what's broken, just that it's not our fault, and it works on
Solaris 10. :)

Daniel