[GE users] restricted queue setup

Sebastian Stark stark at tuebingen.mpg.de
Fri Dec 9 10:59:47 GMT 2005

Would it be possible to have a an interactive (qlogin or qrsh) cluster queue
that is allowed to execute a specific command only? I want to enable users to
run a specific command on an arbitrary host but in a special queue.

I know this could be done with a special sshd setup but I would like to do it
in sge if possible.

-Sebastian

--
Sebastian Stark -- http://www.kyb.tuebingen.mpg.de/~stark
Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics