[GE users] transfer queues again: attribute problem

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 13 17:53:20 GMT 2005

I've been reworking the transfer queues, and I've gotten this far:

transfer-to-nwu at host1 BP    0/20      0.02     darwin        a

# qstat -j

scheduling info:            queue instance "transfer-to-nwu at host1" dropped
because it is overloaded: no such complex attribute for threshold
"mpk27jobs"

I have previously made this error go away, but I forget now if I need a
global attribute or one on the host1 queue. And once I create it, do I have
to restart execd?

--Ivan