[GE users] sge 6.0u7 for OS X 10.4 (aka Darwin 8.3.0)?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 14 14:37:46 GMT 2005

FYI, I got this compiled. What I was hoping was to see some suggestions to
make support for tiger (Darwin 8.3.0) actually in aimk (the current 6.0u7
source snapshot failed with the "unsupported platform" message).

I've gotten mine to work, I too, deal with the issues Chris describes below,
but openMotif 2.2.3 seems to be reasonably sufficient for solving issue #2,
since I don't use motif anywhere else (anybody want to write a non-motif
qmon to make our lives easier?).

Thanks for the suggestions,

--Ivan