[GE users] IGetUlong error in my qstat -f

Roland Dittel Roland.Dittel at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 14 16:44:27 GMT 2005

Hi Michael,

In the sample below it seems you executed "qstat -j" without a job id?
Is this a copy and paste error?

Can you please source "$SGE_ROOT/util/dl.(c)sh", execute "dl 2" and
rerun qstat with your options. Please send the output direct to me
because I think this would be to huge for the list.

Thanks and regards
Roland