[GE users] possible qstat problem with 6.0u7?

Thu Dec 15 09:37:17 GMT 2005

Sebastian Stark wrote:

>I use this command in one of my scripts:
>
>  qstat -F ml,sigtb,stattb,opttb,imagetb,compiler,simulink,cplex1,cplex2 -q all.q at node101
>
>It stopped working right after I upgraded from 6.0u4 to 6.0u7. There's no output
>at all when I use qstat with the "-q" parameter. Can anybody confirm that?

Hm, I just tested that and I get the requested output on a solaris machine.

Can you give us some more hints on what is going wrong on your side?

Stephan

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Stephan Grell
Dr. Leo-Ritter-Str. 7           Software Engineer
http://www.sun.com/grid         mailto:stephan.grell at sun.com