[GE users] Queue Selection order in qrsh

Thu Dec 15 09:39:50 GMT 2005

Dev wrote:

>Hi Stephan,
>
>    To rephrase my question. We have just one queue
>but multiple host groups. So is it some way possible
>to choose hostgroups in a particular order?

Well, let me retry my answer. I was talking about queue instances which
are sorted and not cluster queues. And they are sorted based on the load
that the different machines have.
You could also change the sorting to use sequence number and assign
your different queue instances a sequence number. All queues with the
same sequence number will be sorted their load.

Stephan

http://www.sun.com/grid         mailto:stephan.grell at sun.com