[GE users] Qrsh -cwd and -q

Dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 19:23:33 GMT 2005

Yes I figured out now that it works if we give it a
shell script.
so qrsh -cwd -q common.q at grp_test1 wrapper.sh works.

but qrsh -cwd -q common.q at grp_test1 doesnt. I think
its probably the intended behavior but maybe the
output displayed " -cwd unknown option" got me a bit
confused. I'm still using U6 BTW.

cheers

/Dev

http://mail.yahoo.com