[GE users] Some simple questions hopefully.

Brady Catherman bradyc at uidaho.edu
Fri Dec 16 22:00:32 GMT 2005

Alright, we hare having some oddities with our SGE 6.0u6 setup that I
was wondering if anybody has been able to fix yet..

Some of our Mac clients don't see some of the text in qmon. For
example, the list of jobs being run appears empty because all of the
text is missing. But the buttons all work and show text properly..
Any ideas what is happening there?

Also, in our startup script I would like to set an environment
variable like $JOBNUMBER to the jobs current number. I would also
like the ability to get the total number of slots being used and the
directory to the machines file for mpich.. Anybody know an easy way
to do this?