[GE users] Some simple questions hopefully.

Brady Catherman bradyc at uidaho.edu
Sun Dec 18 22:05:59 GMT 2005

Okay.. I must have been doing something wrong =)

Using qrsh means no environment variables are set.. This is annoying
as we have people trying to use mpirun to troubleshoot code. They use
qrsh to develop and then launch using mpirun.. No big deal..
developers are smart buggers and they have figured out how to get the
data themselves..

Using qsub all the values get set properly so everything is good.