[GE users] IGetUlong error in my qstat -f

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Mon Dec 19 09:24:47 GMT 2005

Michael,

it would be interesting to know if the problem can be reproduced with your
previous config, and if yes, please send us the config.

If your are using classic spooling the attached script will collect the
config data. I haven't run the script since a while, I think it still should
run without any problems.

Andy