[GE users] A "do not disturb" flag for low prio jobs?

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at arvinmeritor.com
Wed Dec 21 15:08:03 GMT 2005

In our environment, our normal queues and express queues are distinguished
by name and by the complex 'express', which allows extra priority in queuing
express jobs before normal jobs.

A simple solution could be to have your web query either set 'express=false'
for the host, or disable/enable the 'express at hostname' queue instance.
You will, of course, need to ensure that the modifications occur as the
correct user.  Tricky users will find a way to abuse this mechanism ...