[GE users] problem

lukacm at pdx.edu lukacm at pdx.edu
Thu Dec 22 20:51:15 GMT 2005

Hello,

something happened to our cluster using latest Fiji Rocks release, and now when
i use the qsub commandto submit a job i obtain the following message:

Unable to run job: error writing object "102" to spooling database
job 102 was rejected cause it couldn't be written.
Exiting.

I checked permissions on file system in the spool and common directory but
without success.

any help possible?

thank you

martin