[GE users] Resource allocation and access control

Simon Gao gao at schrodinger.com
Fri Dec 23 00:24:05 GMT 2005

On a cluster with 4 processor nodes, we'd like to set up so that one
user can only use one of the processors on each node no matter how many
jobs submitted by the user or if there is any free, available processors
on a node. For example, the cluster has 8 nodes, each has 4 processors,
this user's jobs can only use one processor on each of node01 through
node08 at any time. But other users are not limited by such restriction.

How should I configure queue or resource policy to get this done?

Simon Gao