[GE users] Resource allocation and access control

Simon Gao gao at schrodinger.com
Fri Dec 23 01:12:56 GMT 2005

Rayson,

Does "per user maxujobs" apply to a queue or each individual node? What
I am trying to do is restrict the number of total independent jobs a
given node may run simultaneously associated with a single user is 1.
So for the specific user, only one processor or slot on each node can be
available to run his/her jobs at any time.

Simon Gao