[GE users] Re: Returned mail: see transcript for details

lukacm at pdx.edu lukacm at pdx.edu
Thu Feb 3 04:33:38 GMT 2005

Hello all,

we have a small cluster of dual AMd opterons and everything works fine, the whoe
cluster is build using Rocks Cluster and the scheduler is SGE.
Recently we decided to add the checkpointing but i could not find anywhere
documenttion how to do it using only SGE, thus i started to integrate Maui for a
user application checkpointing.
Now my question/problem is: Is it true there is on built in checkpointing
software comming with SGE? if no is there some UrL explaining how to set it up?

And in the case that there is no checkpointing has anyone exerience with
integrating Maui with SGE?

thank you

regards

martin lukac