[GE users] Source code... copying!

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 05:35:35 GMT 2005

Hi,

Just found that some other project is copying our routines. I think it is
not the other way around because I wrote some of the code for OSX(3 years ago?).

http://aips2.nrao.edu/code/casa/implement/OS/

HostInfoDarwin.h, HostInfoHpux.h, HostInfoIrix.h, HostInfoLinux.h, HostInfoSolaris.h

They are the files that contain code in libuti to get the system load.

While I am not complaining too much, I guess I am sending this mail to the list so
that we have a record of it.

 -Ron

Feb 3, 2005

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250