[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Feb 3 16:17:31 GMT 2005

Last time I built SGE 5.3 from source this was all I needed:

o Apple Developer Tools installed from the DevTools cdrom
o Apple X11 package  from apple.com
o Apple X11 SDK package (critical and only found on the DeveloperTools
CDROM)

qmon requires the openmotif libraries. These are easily available in
package form or via fink. I used fink for motif and all worked well.

I have some old notes on building SGE for Mac OS X here:
http://bioteam.net/dag/sge-6beta2-osx-buildnotes.html

They have not been updated for a while and there are some minor build
differences between 5.3 and 6.x but maybe that doc will be of some
assistance at least.

Regards,
Chris