[GE users] Can one Master host communicates to another Master host?

Chunyan Wang wangch at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Fri Feb 4 21:57:22 GMT 2005

Hi All,
By my understanding, only one master host in one SGE cluster, and also
two master hosts can not tolk to each other directly, need a software
like GLOBUS to establish the communication. Am I right? Can anyone
clearfy this for me? Why do I ask this question? Because I want my SGE
can submit jobs to a host in other organization. After the job
completes, the result will return back to us. We can have root
permission to access this host. Do I need to install master host or
execution host on this host? Can anyone give me some suggestions? What
is the right way to do it? If I have to install execution host on this
host, what probles do I need to consider?

Thanks alots,
Joyce