[GE users] Can one Master host communicates to another Master host?

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Fri Feb 4 23:38:48 GMT 2005

If not having the same user id space is the only issue, you can hack the
transfer_starter.sh script to workaround it... However, if you need to go
through a firewall to reach the other cluster, then you will need to go
with globus.

Also, not all clusters have a shared filesystem, and the File Staging
HOWTOs should cover that.

Rayson