[GE users] failed searching requested shell sge6 u3 drmaa

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 04:00:55 GMT 2005

--- Fred L Youhanaie <fly at anydata.co.uk> wrote:
> However, trying to pass '-b no' to the drmaa job, either via the
> native_specifications attribute or ~/.sge_request causes the drmaa
> process to segfault!! '-shell yes' is OK, but one needs both options.

I can't reproduce the problem, so may be you can provide more detail?

- which version of SGE are you using?
- can you reduce the C program a bit and post it here?
- by "the drmaa process to segfault", you mean the submit process, not the job?
- and the platform you are on?

 -Ron

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250