[GE users] Long delay when submitting large jobs

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 19:02:06 GMT 2005

Sorry for my ignorance, when i try to edit PE mpich with ./qconf -ap
mpich, editor vi is opened, i don't know anything about vi, i use
pico/nano, how do i change the default editor so that when ./qconf -ap
mpich is invoked pico starts.

How do i check for my PE configuration?
I am stuck with an "interesting" situation, qmon doesn't work for me
(Sun Grid ver 5.3) and the only other way to edit PE configuration is
via cmd line and vi opens up!
Sincere apologies for my ignorance.
Thanks
Hrishi