[GE users] Long delay when submitting large jobs

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 19:22:57 GMT 2005

Here is the PE, my grid has 5 emacs (Sun Grid 5.3) on mac os x.
Do i need to make sure that this PE is set on all 5 machines, or just
changing the PE on master is enough!

pe_name           mpich
queue_list        all
slots             5
user_lists        NONE
xuser_lists       NONE
start_proc_args   /usr/bin/local/sge/mpi/startmpi.sh $pe_hostfile
stop_proc_args    /usr/bin/local/sge/mpi/stopmpi.sh
allocation_rule   $fill_up
control_slaves    FALSE
job_is_first_task TRUE

Hrishi