[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Sat Feb 5 19:47:18 GMT 2005

>emac21:/usr/local/sge/bin/darwin sgeadmin$ ./qmon.real
>dyld: ./qmon.real can't open library: libXltree.dylib  (No such file
>or directory, errno = 2)
>Trace/BPT trap

Should export the variable:

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/sge/lib/darwin/

And make sure the libraries are in /usr/local/sge/lib/darwin/

(I removed "$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH:" since $DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is not defined in
your environment)

And, if you are not using a wrapper, then you don't need to rename qmon.

>What does use the command install_name_tool  mean?!

see "man install_name_tool"

Rayson