[GE users] Web access to SGE

Melvin Koh melvin at apstc.sun.com.sg
Mon Feb 7 01:53:04 GMT 2005

The latest Sun Portal Server supports Red Hat Enterprise Linux. The
product has been renamed as Java System Portal Server, bundled with other
products as the Java Enterprise System.

An evaluation copy can be downloaded here:
http://www.sun.com/software/javaenterprisesystem/get.html

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Viktor Oudovenko wrote:

> Hi, folks,
>
> A short question.
> If I want to have a web interface to a SGE cluster as far as I understood
> I need to install Grid Engine Portal.
> One out of three components needed to be installed is "SunONE Portal
> Server". I could not find any Linux version of the server. My question is if
> I have only Linux nodes would it be possible to install a kind of web
> interface to the SGE cluster? Or does somebody knows SunONE Portal Server
> which runs under Linux.

Melvin Koh Chee Kian
Grid Research Engineer
Asia Pacific Science & Technology Center
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Website: http://apstc.sun.com.sg/