[GE users] AFS and SGE

Sean Dilda agrajag at dragaera.net
Mon Feb 7 18:52:04 GMT 2005

I seem to recall reading about one or two people on this list who are
successfully using AFS with SGE.  Unfortunately, I'm not able to find a
good guide online for how to configure SGE to work well with AFS.  If
anyone has a good link to post, or wants to share how they set it up,
I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sean