[GE users] libdrmaa probs on Red Hat & SGE6u3

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Wed Feb 9 21:20:20 GMT 2005

Hi Rayson,
    Thanks for the quick reply!   Yes, I am using libdrmaa.so, from the same
binary distribution that is running the qmaster and execd, etc.

I'm trying to get one of the simple examples to compile for testing, I may
not be setting up the right libs to include though...

$ gcc howto1.c -L $SGE_ROOT/lib/lx24-x86 -ldrmaa -lnsl -lm -lpthread
/usr/local/SGE/SGE603/lib/lx24-x86/libdrmaa.so: undefined reference to
`dlclose'
/usr/local/SGE/SGE603/lib/lx24-x86/libdrmaa.so: undefined reference to
`dlopen'
/usr/local/SGE/SGE603/lib/lx24-x86/libdrmaa.so: undefined reference to
`dlsym'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status