[GE users] libdrmaa probs on Red Hat & SGE6u3

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Wed Feb 9 22:47:52 GMT 2005

Ooops, -shared would be appropriate for my Perl module since the output is a
shared library.  But to get the same effect for a static binary I  made the
howto1.c program compile by yanking the -shared and adding -ldl

cc -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/SGE/SGE603/lib/lx24-x86 -ldrmaa -lnsl -lm -
lpthread -ldl howto1.o

The resulting static binary run without errors, so I'm no closer to
determing the problem :-(