[GE users] libdrmaa probs on Red Hat & SGE6u3

Tim Harsch harsch1 at llnl.gov
Thu Feb 10 17:17:37 GMT 2005


    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-10" character set.  ]
    [ Some special characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]

Thanks Fred!  That's very helpful...

can I ask, what version of RedHat did you try it on?  and, did you edit
Makefile.PL and remove -lsocket, add -ldl or any other particular tweaks?

For now, I think I'm going to assume my SGE installation was botched and try
to reinstall it...

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Fred L Youhanaie" <fly at anydata.co.uk>
To: <users at gridengine.sunsource.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 2:16 AM
Subject: Re: [GE users] libdrmaa probs on Red Hat & SGE6u3


>
> Hi Tim,
>
> > It's odd... why would the the DRMAA library run fine from howto1.c, but
> > within my SWIG'd code it returns that specific error message?
>
> I have 6.0u3 on FC2, and I just downloaded and tested the
> Schedule::DRMAAc (0.81) from CPAN. It passed all the module tests, as
> well as example/simple.pl.
>
> However, I did initially get the 'unable to contact qmaster ...' error,
> but that was because qmaster was not running!
>
> Cheers
> f.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net




More information about the gridengine-users mailing list