[GE users] libdrmaa probs on Red Hat & SGE6u3

Fred L Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 17:41:02 GMT 2005

Hi Tim,

> can I ask, what version of RedHat did you try it on?  and, did you edit
> Makefile.PL and remove -lsocket, add -ldl or any other particular tweaks?

I have Fedora Core 2 - FC2, I've installed everything, which includes
swig-1.3.19-6.1.

I did not touch any of the files, 'perl Makefile.PL' complained about
not finding the library for '-lsocket', but I just ignored it as it said
'(probably harmless)'!

The only other thing I did was to create the drmaa.h link, as instructed;-)

Have you tried enabling sge debug levels? That might give you one or two
clues.

Cheers
f.