[GE users] Solaris Containers Load + SGE 6.0

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 23:46:27 GMT 2005

In that case, you need to find the number of processes
running or ready to run in the non-global zone.

One way to do it is to do a ps, and count the number
of processes that are "runnable". If I remember
correctly, you can override the default load in a load
sensor, so a simple load sensor could resolve this
issue.

But as others have already pointed out, using zones
won't give you more CPU power, and if the machine is
busy, it is busy.

 -Ron

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail