[GE users] Auto-installation tip

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Fri Feb 11 18:44:30 GMT 2005

Hey David:

Thanks for sharing - If you just want to accept the default responses
during execution host installation, this works too:

yes "" | ./install_execd

(this basically answers "yes" to all the questions asked during
installation)

SGE Team: Are there currently any plans to make improvements to the
auto-installation script?  Getting it to give verbose error messages is
a good start.

Thanks,

Bernard